How to buy IPO in Zerodha is one of the most discussed topics among Indians. Zerodha is one of the most popular retail stockbrokers available in India. Zerodha was actually founded nine years and at present, it is one of the best financial service companies in India.
This Indian financial service company has its headquarters in Bangalore and provides its services to almost every Indian easily. This Indian-based financial service company has more than 10 lakhs of active users.
All these users are satisfied with the services they received. According to recent surveys, Zerodha is found to be the largest retail stockbroker in India with more than 10 lakhs of users.
At present, there are several companies offering financial services to the people but Saradha occupies the top position due to the good quality of services provided by them. Moreover, the services provided by them are really affordable also.
Therefore due to all these reasons, people prefer Zerodha over any other modern company providing financial services. Zerodha occupies first place due to its membership from NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX.
Here let’s discuss the process of How to buy IPO in Zerodha. In order to start this procedure, you should possess a Zerodha account. The procedure to open a Zerodha account are mentioned below.
HOW TO BUY IPO IN ZERODHA – HOW TO OPEN A ZERODHA ACCOUNT
How to buy IPO in Zerodha is the most discussed topic among Indians. Zerodha is one of the most popular Indian-based financial service providers which has experience in the field of stock exchange for more than 10 years.
At present zero is considered to be the top company providing financial services to the people. They are really famous due to their affordable charges for opening a Demat account and for other services also.
There are several companies available in India providing financial services just like Zerodha but they come only after Zerodha as they are really expensive and charges a huge amount for the same services provided by Zerodha.
IPO or initial public offering is a process in which the shares of a company are sold to other people. At present The Saudi Aramco IPO is considered to be the largest IPO in this world. People can get IPO in zero that easily.
In order to do that process, you have to open my zero accounts. The procedures to open a Zerodha account is mentioned below:
- Firstly, open the Zerodha official website, then move to the signup page.
- There they will ask you to provide your mobile number. After you provide your mobile number they will ask you to enter the OTP you just received.
- Next, you have to go through the email OTP verification by providing your email address. You should also provide your name on the space allotted.
- After completing the email verification, you will be taken to a page in which you have to provide some documents like PAN number. You should also provide the correct date of birth in the space provided. Be careful while entering the PAN number.
- Then you will be taken to a page in which you have to pay the expense of opening a Zerodha account. You can complete your payment through any method and proceed with the signup procedure.
- After completion of the payment, you will receive an email about the payment confirmation.
- Next, you have to link your Aadhaar details to this account. You should complete this procedure through DigiLocker it is an initiative by the Indian ministry to protect this kind of authentic data. If you have a DigiLocker account then sign in and complete the procedure or else you have to take the Digi locker account and complete the procedure.
- In the next step, you have to verify your Aadhar information by providing the OTP if it is prompted.
- Then you’ll be taken to a page in which you have to provide your bank account details like your bank account number, IFSC code, branch details, etc.
- In the next step, you have to enter some of your personal information like your father’s name, address, marital status, etc. After entering this information click on the continue button.
- Next is the in-person verification which will be completed through either phone or video. This is a must procedure while opening a trading account.
- Next, you have to digitally signed the application or manually sign it and send it to them by post. You can complete it by the Aadhaar OTP method.
- Then the next step is to upload the required documents like a copy of PAN, bank account details, your signature, etc. You have to provide your income certificate if you are planning to trade on commodities or equity.
- Next, you have to complete the e-sign procedure by clicking on the e-sign equity option. You have to again complete an email or mobile verification and click on the submit button.
- Next, you have to again complete your Aadhaar with furcation by providing your Aadhaar number and completing the verification by providing the OTP received. This completes the e-sign procedure.
- Then you can download the Demat power of attorney form and send it to their head office after filling the required fields. Their head office address to which the Demat power of attorney form should be sent is:
Zerodha, #153/154 4th Cross Dollars Colony,
Opp. Clarence Public School,
J.P Nagar 4th Phase,
Bangalore – 560078
HOW TO BUY IPO IN ZERODHA – STEPS TO BUY IPO IN ZERODHA
How to buy IPO in Zerodha is one of the most wanted pieces of information for people. Buying an IPO means buying the shares of a company for a particular amount. In order to buy an IPO, you have to enter a bid amount and the number of quantities of shares you wish to buy.
Then your bid request will be analyzed by the company and it will be accepted or rejected based on several other factors. This is a really easy method chosen by most Indians in order to have a better career in the stock market.
Zerodha is considered to be the top Indian-based financial service provider who charges a nominal amount for their services offered. They are also popular for their quick responses to your queries and excellent customer care support also.
Anyone can easily open and start a Demat account with the help of Zerodha at absolutely nominal charges. The procedure to buy an IPO in Zerodha is as easy as it could ever be. For that, you need to create an account with Zerodha.
The documents required to open an account with Zerodha are an Aadhaar card, PAN card, mobile number, email ID, etc. It is really safe and secure to use the services of Zerodha as they provide the best security measures available in India.
The step by step process How to buy IPO in Zerodha is described below:
- Firstly, open the Zerodha official website and login to your Zerodha account.
- They will take you to the Zerodha console, then one portfolio button will be available at the top side, click on that.
- Then you have to choose the IPO option available under the portfolio option.
- Then you will be taken to a page where you can see the list of IPO which are active.
- From the list provided to you, select the IPO that he would like to apply. Then click on the place bid button provided to you.
- Then you can find more information related to the IPO you have selected. It will be displayed about the details like a discount, market lot, minimum order quantity, issue price, issue date, etc.
- Next is the process in which you have to provide your UPI ID. There you have to be careful while choosing your bank. After providing your UPI ID, enter the quantity and your bid price in the fields provided. However, it is recommended to enter the cut-off price in order to increases the chance for acceptance.
- Next, you have to click on the boxes allotted to you. It is a must to do the process which is to ensure that you have agreed to all the terms and conditions.
- Next click on the submit button provided to you. You can make any kind of changes to your present bid any time you want easily.
- When you have click the submit button, you have to complete the UPI mandate through your UPI application.It may take few hours to receive UPI mandate request, don’t panic if you don’t get the UPI mandate request within few minutes it self. It depends upon the bank account you are linked to.
- Next when you receive the UPI mandate request, accept it after reading it.
Note: As soon as you accept the UPI mandate request, the amount you did place will be blocked from your account, you will be informed about it with an SMS if your bid amount is cut from your bank account. When you get the IPO shares, your shares will be directly transferred into your Demat account.
How to buy IPO in Zerodha – FAQ:
What is Zerodha?
Zerodha is an Indian-based financial service provider. Simply, they are the leading retail stockbroker in India.
What are the documents required to create an account in Zerodha?
You should submit the government-issued documents like PAN card and Aadhaar card. Then you have to submit your bank details, a canceled cheque or bank statement, Salary certificate (optional) along with your current signature.
How long does it take to open a Zerodha account?
It takes from 2 to 3 days in order to complete every procedure. However, it varies for each person.
What is the use of the Zerodha account from other Demat accounts?
A Zerodha account has a lot of advantages over any other Demat accounts as you can get this account at the most affordable price available. Moreover, the commission or brokerage for each successful transaction is comparatively less.
Is it safe to use Zerodha to buy IPO?
Yes, it is really safe to buy IPO through Zerodha.
Is Zerodha an Indian based retail stock broker?
Yes, Zerodha is an Indian based retail stock broker who has their headquarters in Bangalore.
Is it really hard to buy IPO in Zerodha?
No, it is really easy to buy IPO in Zerodha. Moreover you will be given proper guidance if needed.
Can we open a Zerodha account offline also?
Yes, you can open the Zerodha account online or offline. Those people who don’t have an Aadhaar card can opt for offline account creation.
What is the yearly maintenance charge for a Zerodha Demat account?
You don’t have to pay any kind of yearly account maintenance expenses to Zerodha.
Is Zerodha the best retail stockbroker for long-term investment?
Yes, Zerodha is reliable and convenient in order to make short-term or long-term investments.
What are the charges for opening an account in Zerodha?
To open a demat and trading account in Zerodha the charge is Rs. 200.
What is the brokerage fees demanded by Zerodha for each transaction?
The brokerage fees demanded by Zerodha for each transaction are either Rs 20 or 0.03% whichever is the lowest.
Does zerodha provide daily tips or tips regarding investment or stocks ?
No, till now Zerodha doesn’t provide any kind of tips to the people regarding stocks or investment.
What is a zerodha demat account?
A zerodha demat account is a virtual account in which you can conduct online trading, store your shares or stocks,bonds, mutual funds, etc.
Can we change the bank account details in Zerodha Demat account? How can we change the bank account details?
Yes, you can change the bank account details in zero of the Demat account easily. However, Zerodha does not provide an online option to change the bank account details at present.
Therefore you have to do it offline. For that download, the change bank account details forms from Zerodha, fill in and sent to the head office which is situated in Bangalore by post.
You have to provide any of the bank account proof like a self-attested copy of the passbook or bank statement or a canceled cheque. You will be charged an additional amount of Rs.25 for changing the bank account details.